A home away from home
- Hostel was built by the blessings of Ganini Pramukh Aryika Shiromani 105 Vishudhmati Mataji and started in 2008
- This hostel has 45 AC rooms with all facilities available for Jain girls.
- Hostel location is easy reachable with all type of public transports.
- This hostel is best for coaching students as all main coaching institutes are within the radius of 1 km.
- There is very good environment for study and it has well maintained big park attached.
- Parents can also get a comfortable stay at attached Dharmshala.
- Shri 1008 Mahaveer Digamber Jain Temple, Talwandi, Kota (Raj) is a great place for worship and for festivities. This place is full of energy and peace. Idols here are very old, but still are very beautiful and attractive.
- Attached to the Temple, there is “Shri Mahaveer Digamber Jain Dharmashala” having AC rooms on ground and first floor. There is a big covered hall with a big cooking area attached to it. This Dharmashala is made available for functions and parties to Jain society and individuals.
- A well structured Sant Nivas is available for short or long stay and Chaturmas of Digamber Jain Sadhu/Sadhvi.
|Main Coordinator||Sh. Narendra Khatod||(+91) 7976043744|
|Coordinator||Sh. Mahesh Sethi||(+91) 9414181339|
|Coordinator||Sh. Kamal Bohra||(+91) 9414181714|
|Coordinator||Sh. Bharat Chandwad||(+91) 9828254801|
|Manager||Smt. Snehalata Raonka||(+91) 9887837949|
|President||Sh. Suresh Chandwad|
|General-Secretary||Sh. Suresh Harsora|
|Treasurer||Sh. Manakchand Jain|