Room & Facilities
Lunch and dinner are most important meals of the day, we provide nutritious food. Below facilities are available:
- AC Rooms
- Tasty Breakfast
- Lunch & dinner
- Evening Milk
- Geyser facility
- Filtered Drinking Water
- Fan and Tube light
- Almirah/Book rack
- Wall Clock
- Ladies Staff
- CCTV Security
- Warden/Guard 24x7 available
TASTY BREAKFAST (6-8 am)
At jain Girls Hostel we serve varied varieties of breakfast:
2. Varities of Paratha
3. Tea /Milk
4. Idli, Uttpam
LUNCH & DINNER
Lunch (11:30 onwards) and dinner (5:30 – before sunset) are most important meals of the day, we provide nutritious food at girls hostel which includes:
1. Seasonal Vegetable
3. Veg Raita, Aachar, Salad
4. Rice , Roti/Parantha
Special Meals: 2 per week
Fabric protector fends off soil, stains and spills on wool, cotton, and blends without impacting the fabric’s weight, look, feel, color or breathability.
Meals & Dining
- A big dining hall (Bhojanshala) is available on top floor of the hostel
- Only vegetarian Jain food will be served in Bhojanshala
- Each girl has to follow rules and regulations of the Bhojanshala
- Do not waste food in Bhojanshala and only take that much they can finish.
- Girls are not allowed to take kitchen utensils to their rooms
- Food will be served only in Bhojanshala and not in rooms
- It is expected from each girl to take their respective seat and maintain silence in Bhojanshala
- Food is strictly prohibited at night in Bhojanshala
- All girls have to go to temple daily.
- All girls need to participate in Pooja on every Sunday for 1 hour.
- Girls have to take dinner before sunset. No food allowed after sunset
- All girls have to throw the waste in dustbin only.
- Girls cannot go outside the hostel premises after 8:00 pm till 6:00 am. Special written permission from parents or local guardian presence is required if they want to go out during night time.
- Cycles needs to be parked at cycle stand only.
- Girls have to maintain cleanness in room and hostel premises.
- Electricity should be off while going out of the room.
- Joint prayer happens at 9:00 pm and everyone has to participate in the prayer.